Hi10-5S |2G | 3G | 4G Voice, Text And Data | All IRISH Networks 300 Sqm
Vodafone | Eir | Three | All Frequencies | Voice & Data
HiBoost Hi10-5S is a perfect booster that will help resolve and instantly improve your GSM voice/text and 3G/4G voice / data coverage. This Mini five Band booster is compatible with all networks in the UK and Europe transmitting on the following frequencies –
- LTE2600 MHz
and will enhance clearer talks on the phone without breaks and enable fast wider 3G /4G mobile data download.
The Hi10-5S is ideal for use in small homes, houses, office buildings, cabins, etc, and any other indoor space of up to 500 sqm. You can achieve wider signal coverage areas if an extra indoor panel or Omni antenna is added. This device effectively supports 10-15 simultaneous users, supports five frequencies. With the Hi10-5S boosters, you are guaranteed smooth and uninterrupted calls.
HiBoost Hi10-5S auto-adjusts to best signal output within 1 minute of switching it on. Hi10-5S is packed with super cool intelligent features that let you operate your booster from the comfort of your mobile phone. Please note that a maximum multi-room of two purchases of more accessories will be required. kindly talk to our Technical support about this and we will be happy to help.
- Networks: EGSM900+DCS/LTE1800+WCDMA2100+LTE800+LTE2600 MHz
- Coverage: up to 500 sqm
- Remote control via a free mobile app
- Kit with outdoor directional antenna and cable
- Intelligent and informative LCD display
- Smart AGC & MGC functions
- Officially CE- and RoHS-certified
- 3 Year Warranty
- 15 Days Money Back assured
- 150 Simultaneous users
The HiBoost Hi10-5S is built to boost and significantly improve mobile phone signal coverage for very large buildings and is packed with many amazing features including:
This feature enables users to monitor and control the functionality of their device remotely via wifi or Bluetooth from any location. Through the mobile app, you can switch your device on/off and also set the signal gains on your booster.
The App “Signal supervisor” allows users to take control of your devices wherever and whenever you want through wifi or Bluetooth. Users can also share their devices with their technicians via these Apps. This App is easy to download from the Apple Store or Google play store.
Smart LCD Functions
You take control of the current working status of your booster through the Information on the gain, frequency, and output power displayed on the LCD of the booster.
Detects and shows an exact kind of malfunction (ALC or ISO) giving you the cue that is necessary to fix.
Assistance in Installation
Helps to find the best point for outdoor antenna mounting based on the output power value displayed on the screen.
Automatic Gain Control
AGC automatically measures and adjusts incoming signals strength and only allows strength needed for coverage in your area to be released. This feature helps prevent interference and frequencies overlap.
All our Boosters are really easy to install with our easy to use Installations manuals.
- A mobile phone signal booster is supplied with all the accessories you require for set up and use. It is basically a plug and play device and which can be done without employing any professional installer.
- The Booster and the indoor antenna should be mounted inside the intended coverage area. Link the antenna and the booster with the coaxial cable supplied with the system.
- Plug in the mobile booster to a power source and start experiencing a no drop calls and high-speed data download. The device will auto-adjusts the best parameters for your area in 30 seconds after the start.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please call our Technical Support for advice if you are installing one of our pro series boosters, multiple rooms connections and or need further clarifications on any or all of our products.
What’s Included With Your Booster
• Five bands mobile signal booster
• Outdoor wideband directional antenna
• Indoor antenna
• HiBoost 200 low loss cable 50ft/15.2 m
• 12V / 3A, AC /DC power supply
All our Boosters are certified under the UK and EU safety Laws
|Home and Office Building
|Calls, 3G / UMTS, 4G / LTE
|800 MHz (4G/LTE), 900 MHz (GSM/EGSM), 1800 MHz (DCS/LTE), 2100 MHz (3G/WCDMA), 2600 MHz (4G/LTE)
|832~862MHz (Uplink) 791~821MHz (Downlink), 880~915MHz (Uplink) 925~960MHz (Downlink), 1710~1785MHz (Uplink) 1805~1880MHz (Downlink), 1920~1980MHz (Uplink) 2110~2170MHz (Downlink), 2500~2570MHz (Uplink) 2620~2690MHz (Downlink)
|Number Of Bands
|55dB (Uplink) – 60dB (Downlink)
|MGC (Step Attenuation)
|≥ 16dB / 1 dB step, dip switch control
|Intelligent AGC (ALC / ISO)
|≥42 dB / ≥42 dB
|Typical ≤5 dB (P-P)
|Noise Figure @ Max. System Gain
|Typical ≤5 dB
|≤ 1 μs
|Input AC100~240V.50/60Hz, Output DC12V/7A
|Input & Output Impedance
|Frequency, Gain, Output Power, ALC, ISO, etc.
|I /O Port Type
|153 x 246 x 36mm/ 6 x 9.7 x 1.4inch
|Booster Weight with KIT
|5% – 95%
|55 kPa -106 kPa